- Only 4% commission
- Complete computerized comparative market analysis of your property for accurate pricing.
- Detailed information sheet to help prepare your home for showings to, prospective buyers.
- Experienced working with Department of National
Defence, Government Employees, Hi- Tech and
- Features of your home that will attract prospective buyers.
- Location, listing price, will be added on a spec sheet that prospective buyers can bring home,
pictures of your home inside and out which will also be added to our website.
- Real Estate Board of Ottawa-Carleton website: Advertising your property to regional
users; over 1,400 sales representatives use this web site on a daily basis.
- Kerwin Realties Limited website: Updated site with inside photo shots of your home.
- Our own Real Estate for sale sign will be posted on your front lawn, advertising your
property to prospective buyers, 24 hours a day.
- At agreeable times, an open house can be set up for a Sunday.
When setting a price, you have to be competitive and you must have a good understanding of the homes that are
currently for sale. Make no mistake about it, we want you to get the best possible price for your property.
However, when a home is priced too high for the market!
- It attracts lookers, no legitimate buyers.
- It implies that you aren't motivated to sell.
- It helps the competition look better.
- If it doesn't appraise at the higher price, a buyer may not be able to secure a loan.
Getting The Word Out:
What method will Kerwin Realties sales representative use to attract buyers?
There are a number of different vehicles available to market your home. Just to name a few
are listed below and I am sure these will be enough to attract motivated and qualified buyers.
- Local Marketing
- The Internet
- For Sale Sign
- Multiple Listing Service®(MLS®)
Multiple Listing Service®
How does it work?
is a member based service paid for by the REALTOR®
members of the local real estate board. The
trademark symbolizes the cooperation among
to effect the purchase and sale of real estate.
An MLS® listing, submitted by the seller's sales representative, generally includes all the important
information on a home such as the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and special features including listing
- Quite often, MLS® is the first place a buyer's real estate representative will go to find a home
for their client, making this one of the most visible and valuable mediums for selling a home.
This is how Kerwin Realties sales representative use the information superhighway to sell your home.
- A home listed on the internet can be seen by interested buyers from around the world - 24 hours a day,
seven days a week. All our listings go to
www.ottawarealestate.org and this is where buyers
may look first.
- Then of course we have our own site that is: www.kerwinrealties.com
- You can also search through the
www.mls.ca web site
- In Ottawa there is a web site
for real estate
Your Major Roles in Helping to Achieve Top Dollar:
How we can make a positive first impression? The correct presentation of your home can go a long way towards
achieving a successful sale at the highest price.
- Exterior clean-up.
- Landscaping, clean up leaves and cut the grass, keep the snow off your walkways.
- Paint touch ups if needed.
- Carpets have them cleaned, it really will make a difference.
- Windows paint, clean and replace them if needed.
Showing Your Home:
- Maintain your home in ready - to - show condition.
- It is best to leave when the buyers arrive.
- Confine any pets.
you think this is the type of service you would like to enjoy for
yourself or someone you know, we would like to help you in your next
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
or at the numbers listed below.